NFP users have access to the NFP User Administration tool. The intent of the User Administration tool is to support user-base maintenance by the customer.
The User Administration tool allows the user to:
- view a list of users on the system
- add users
- modify users
- delete users
- set associated user FOMS access level and user roles
- set the user's password expiry date
- view a list of customers in the system
- add customers
- modify customers
- delete customers
- set the customer expiry date
The NFP User Administration Tool access is dependent on sufficient user administration privileges.
For detailed instructions on using the User Administration tool, open a Freshdesk Ticket to request the User Administration Tool Help Guide.